Are you a company that sells your products through a consultant or distributor network, or directly to the end consumer? As the world of direct selling continues to evolve and grow, you want to partner with a 3PL that has the expertise and experience in handling a direct seller platform.
In most cases, your needs include:
- Flexibility, due to variations throughout the sale-cycle month and autoship programs
- Packaging variations including labeling, packaging slips, and sub-packs
- Ability to accommodate growth
- Order accuracy
- Inventory visibility
- Multisite distribution network
Saddle Creek has developed solutions for a wide variety of direct selling companies that include:
- National network of locations
- End-to-end parcel services
- Scalable resources for space and labor
- Order management technology that integrates with your direct selling platform or your consultant network
- Value added services, including pre-kitting for welcome kits, promotional kits, etc.
- Bulk shipping to international sellers
Interested in leveraging Saddle Creek’s solutions for your direct seller business? Contact us now!