Integrated Logistics Services Available at our Dallas / Fort Worth Warehouse
Challenged to enhance service levels? Increase efficiency? Improve your bottom-line? Our Dallas/Fort Worth distribution center can help tackle your toughest supply chain challenges. Leverage our wide array of logistics capabilities — warehousing, omnichannel fulfillment, transportation, and packaging — for an integrated solution that supports your business objectives.
Our campus in Fort Worth boasts nearly 1.3 million square feet of space in a prime warehouse location for dedicated and multi-customer distribution needs. Features include:
- Food-grade & temperature-controlled space
- WMS (EDI, RF, bar coding)
- Triple Freeport tax exemption
- Foreign Trade Zone status
- BATF bonded
- Non-union workforce
- 150 truck/39 rail doors
- Rail service: BNSF & UPRR
- 24/7 security, fenced yard
- Video surveillance
In addition to traditional warehousing services, our Texas DC also offers:
- Our eco-friendly CNG fleet to help reduce your carbon footprint and support your corporate sustainability program
- Cross-docking to increase speed to market, reduce costs and improve service
- Value-added services to help move product customization closer to the customer to support postponement strategies
Want to optimize your distribution network? With access to our 43 conveniently located facilities around the country, you can meet your needs without a major investment in infrastructure.
We invite you to see how our integrated services can help you develop a stronger, more effective supply chain.
Saddle Creek Logistics Services
4600 Railhead Road
Fort Worth, TX 76106