Events Home Delivery World
Scale for Increased Ecommerce Order Volume
Planning to attend Home Delivery World? Join us for a fireside chat with Locus Robotics to learn how a fleet of robots is helping support business growth for Saddle Creek Logistics and our clients.
Leveraging Robotics for Growth
Thurs. Sept. 2, 2021
11:40 a.m. ET
With explosive ecommerce demand, Saddle Creek Logistics needed to scale rapidly to accommodate growing ecommerce volume. We sought out an autonomous mobile robot solution to reduce labor needs, minimize operating costs and better support our clients.
We worked together with Locus Robotics to create an efficient and effective solution to optimize ecommerce fulfillment operations.
Attend this session to learn:
- Best practices for implementing robots in your operation
- How to train staff cost effectively, optimize productivity and improve employee retention
- How leveraging robots can help your current workforce to get orders out the door 2x-3x faster
- How to maximize safety within the warehouse environment
- How to efficiently scale to meet periods of high/unexpected demand without adding seasonal labor
- Tony Hollis, Director, Technology & Innovation, Saddle Creek Logistics Services
- Brian Quigley, Account Executive, Locus Robotics
SEE US AT BOOTH 635!
To learn more about our omnichannel fulfillment services and how robotics and automation solutions can enhance your operations, see us at Booth 635 at Home Delivery World. To schedule a meeting, please email us or call us at 888/878-1177.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!