In delivering omnichannel supply chain solutions for clients, we take a solution-based, data-driven approach. We use the most advanced operational methods and sophisticated technologies to provide the optimal customer experience.
Order Management Technology
- Our robust OMS gives you enterprise-wide visibility, the ability to pull from multiple fulfillment sources and accurate, real-time information.
- Saddle Creek’s WMS system manages client orders based upon embedded logic, driven by a range of operational decision rules set by each client.
- And our state-of-the-art TMS offers real-time visibility, web-enabled track-and-trace, and reporting functions, so you can make informed business decisions.
Integration and APIs
- Advance ship notifications (ASNs)
- Product and SKU set-up
- Inventory updates
- Importing of shipment tracking numbers
- Returns processing
Improve your customers’ experiences by seamlessly integrating inventory and shipping data into your online stores—providing accurate, dependable, and real-time data. Required interfaces are already written and available for execution for your IT team’s convenience.
Distribution Center Automation
- We use wireless radio frequency (RF) hand-held computers to guide distribution center operations.
- All distribution center activity is thoroughly documented, and inventory transactions are journaled, through the use of barcode scanners.
- All outbound orders are quality-inspected by scanning every product barcode prior to final packing.
- Our automated batch-picking processes utilize multi-position pick vehicles and/or automated material handling carousels. Coupled with the carousels is a pick-and-put-to-light technology that digitally displays to the associate which item to pick, how many to pick, and where to place the item.
Customer Relationship Management System
- E-mail masking, so e-mails sent from Saddle Creek’s CRM can display your e-mail address.
- Time tracking by event.
- Customizable fields for tracking the data that is important to you.
- Integration with order fulfillment, so specific orders can be connected to individual customer records.
- Historical product demand
- Forecasted demand
- Supplier lead times
- Estimated demand during lead times
- Safety stock by item
- Economic order quantities
- Geographic anomalies
We can effectively execute your purchase orders for the timely delivery of each and every product, and you are relieved of the requirement to closely monitor and manage the replenishment of your inventory.
Access and Reporting
- View inventory
- Review orders
- Check on the status of orders
- Evaluate inventory allocations for inbound orders
- Track packages through direct links to preferred freight carriers.
We also offer a complete set of scheduled email reports, so you can extract data and export it into Excel for your own analysis and reporting. If we don’t have a pre-existing report to meet your needs, we can customize one for you.
You can also pull data back into your own systems, so you can continue to utilize your systems and internal reports.
Client Support Access
Leading the Industry with Logistics Technology
At Saddle Creek Logistics Services, we utilize technology to ensure quality, efficiency, and transparency throughout our operations – and yours. We view technology as an integral element of our omnichannel supply chain solutions and consider our investment in top-tier technology to be a competitive differentiator. We maintain a dedicated staff of IT professionals to ensure seamless integration and deliver customized IT solutions that will advance your business.
CONSULT AN OMNICHANNEL FULFILLMENT EXPERT
What Our Clients Say
“Saddle Creek has attained the peak performance that all companies should seek to achieve.”
“Saddle Creek developed a customized and integrated fulfillment solution to meet our stringent delivery and quality requirements.”