Saddle Creek Logistics Services utilizes technology to ensure quality, efficiency, and transparency throughout our operations. This investment in technology pays dividends to you as you rely on us to effectively manage your inventory and accurately ship orders according to your guidelines.
Order Management Technology
The system manages client orders based upon embedded logic, driven by a range of operational decision rules set by each client, such as assignment to distribution center based on geographic distance, cross-shipping guidelines, split-shipping guidelines, backorder and/or “ship complete” rules, and designation of freight carriers.
Integration and APIs
- Advance ship notifications (ASNs)
- Product and SKU set-up
- Inventory updates
- Importing of shipment tracking numbers
- Returns processing
Improve your customers’ experiences by seamlessly integrating inventory and shipping data into your online stores—providing accurate, dependable, and real-time data. Required interfaces are already written and available for execution for your IT team’s convenience.
Distribution Center Automation
- We use wireless radio frequency (RF) hand-held computers to guide distribution center operations.
- All distribution center activity is thoroughly documented, and inventory transactions are journaled, through the use of barcode scanners.
- All outbound orders are quality-inspected by scanning every product barcode prior to final packing.
- Our automated batch-picking processes utilize multi-position pick vehicles and/or automated material handling carousels. Coupled with the carousels is a pick-and-put-to-light technology that digitally displays to the associate which item to pick, how many to pick, and where to place the item.
Customer Relationship Management System
- E-mail masking, so e-mails sent from Saddle Creek’s CRM can display your e-mail address.
- Time tracking by event.
- Customizable fields for tracking the data that is important to you.
- Integration with order fulfillment, so specific orders can be connected to individual customer records.
- Historical product demand
- Forecasted demand
- Supplier lead times
- Estimated demand during lead times
- Safety stock by item
- Economic order quantities
- Geographic anomalies
We can effectively execute your purchase orders for the timely delivery of each and every product, and you are relieved of the requirement to closely monitor and manage the replenishment of your inventory.
Access and Reporting
- View inventory
- Review orders
- Check on the status of orders
- Evaluate inventory allocations for inbound orders
- Track packages through direct links to preferred freight carriers.
We also offer a complete set of scheduled email reports, so you can extract data and export it into Excel for your own analysis and reporting. If we don’t have a pre-existing report to meet your needs, we can customize one for you.
You can also pull data back into your own systems, so you can continue to utilize your systems and internal reports.
Client Support Access
Leading the Industry with Logistics Technology
At Saddle Creek Logistics Services, we view technology as a key service offering to our clients. Our investment in technology to promote efficiency, accuracy, accountability, and transparency differentiates us from other fulfillment providers. To deliver this service through our systems, we maintain a dedicated staff of IT professionals. As a result, we are positioned to provide customized IT solutions for you that will advance your business.
CONSULT AN OMNICHANNEL FULFILLMENT EXPERT
What Our Clients Say
“Saddle Creek has attained the peak performance that all companies should seek to achieve.”
“Saddle Creek developed a customized and integrated fulfillment solution to meet our stringent delivery and quality requirements.”